skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Whitney Houston
Paid To Popup
Thursday, February 24, 2011
The Role of Modern Man
1. cumbersome sex toy
2. sperm dispenser
3. ATM machine
P.S. The author of this post does not hold any responsibility for the totally inappropriate rants of her
female chauvinist pig
alter ego
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2011
(69)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(14)
▼
February
(11)
The Men I Love
The Role of Modern Man
yep, it's clean
Let's cook dinner for breakfast
The Walking, Talking Dead
Black Rectangle
Sex, Embryos and Biebers Sell (Out)
Valentine's: a little death
Monsoon Sexy Season is Out
go back to zero
we be polishing our glocks
►
January
(14)
Popular Posts
Double Personality Won't Save You, Girl!
After my daughter hit me today (after I took her to the park with a friend, and to Pizza Tempo , and ordered pancakes with soft cheese, stra...
I have Nothing To Say
Spring Cleaning
It’s nice to have order. Chaos sucks. It’s nice to get rid of old useless things, clean it up a bit. It’s nice to put your thoughts into c...
Horror For Preschoolers
Today is Saturday so I put on my child’s favourite cartoon and go to catch some ever-evading sleep in the other room. Since she usually com...
Mary J Blige - My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1)
Another one of those dancefloor joints from any pop diva out there, and I roll my eyes up to heavens ‘NOT AGAIN’. But when Mary J Blige pul...
Total Pageviews
No comments:
Post a Comment